Loeb Central Park Boathouse Wedding | Katie and Alex | by Josh Wong NYC Wedding Photography
Katie and Alex’s magical day started at the Marriott East Side where family, friends, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen initially got ready. Their “first look” took place on the balcony of their bridal suite and family wedding portraits took place at Marriott’s Overlook Terrace. From there we headed to the Leob Central Park Boathouse for their wedding ceremony and wedding reception. It was such a pleasure capturing these wonderful moments. Thank you again for having me and enjoy these photos!
The First Look on the balcony of the bridal suite at Marriott East Side, New York City. Wedding pictures by top NYC wedding photographer Josh Wong.
The family portraits were taken on the Overlook Terrace at the Marriott East Side, New York City. Wedding pictures by top NYC wedding photographer Josh Wong.
The wedding ceremony took inside the Loeb Central Park Boathouse.
The final image of the evening on the docks of the central park boathouse.
Getting Ready Location: Marriott East Side
Ceremony and Reception: Loeb Central Park Boathouse
Bridal Portraits: Central Park, Bethesda Fountain, and Terrace
Wedding Photography: Josh Wong Photography
Wedding Cinematography: Josh Wong Studios
Hair and Makeup: Glamsquad
- Chic and Stylish Wedding at Montage Palmetto Bluff
- Sophie Sumner
- A Nanina’s In the Park Wedding by Josh Wong Photography
- How to Prepare for Wedding Family Photos (Shot List with full sample list!)
- Wedding Photography – Le Chateau Banquet – South Salem, NY
- A Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa Wedding. Wedding Pictures by Josh Wong Photography