Loeb Central Park Boathouse Wedding | Katie and Alex | by Josh Wong NYC Wedding Photography
Katie and Alex’s magical day started at the Marriott East Side where family, friends, the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen initially got ready. Their “first look” took place on the balcony of their bridal suite and family wedding portraits took place at Marriott’s Overlook Terrace. From there we headed to the Leob Central Park Boathouse for their wedding ceremony and wedding reception. It was such a pleasure capturing these wonderful moments. Thank you again for having me and enjoy these photos!
The First Look on the balcony of the bridal suite at Marriott East Side, New York City. Wedding pictures by top NYC wedding photographer Josh Wong.
The family portraits were taken on the Overlook Terrace at the Marriott East Side, New York City. Wedding pictures by top NYC wedding photographer Josh Wong.
The wedding ceremony took inside the Loeb Central Park Boathouse.
The final image of the evening on the docks of the central park boathouse.
Getting Ready Location: Marriott East Side
Ceremony and Reception: Loeb Central Park Boathouse
Bridal Portraits: Central Park, Bethesda Fountain, and Terrace
Wedding Photography: Josh Wong Photography
Wedding Cinematography: Josh Wong Studios
Hair and Makeup: Glamsquad
- A Destination Wedding Trip Around the World – Positano Italy
- A Beautiful California Sunset – Engagement Photos in Santa Cruz
- The Meyer Family – Holiday Card Family Photography Photoshoot – Josh Wong Photography
- An Intimate Wedding at Liberty House, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Loeb Central Park Boathouse Wedding | Katie and Alex | by Josh Wong New York (NYC) Wedding Photography
- Hamptons Family Portrait Photoshoot by Hamptons Family Photographer Josh Wong Photography, New York