Pier 45 and Hudson River Engagement pictures, New York City and Gallow Green – NYC
New York City Engagement photos by Josh Wong Photography
Ashly and I have known each other for a while now. The first time I met her was at the Fashion Scholarship Fund in 2010 where she was the recipient of one of the awards. I was the house photographer for that evening. During that event, I took a great portrait of her which later became one of her favorites. About a year later, she organized a senior citizen Senior Prom which was featured in the New York Post in which she asked me to be their event photographer. She has been such a great supporter and fan of my work for the past few years and has often recommended and referred me to anyone who has needed a photographer. When the time finally came Ashly and Avi asked me to photograph their wedding… I was overly joyed and honored. Ashly and Avi are definitely a match made for each other. Our engagement session together clearly showed how great these two are together, both on and off camera. Beautiful images of beautiful people. Congrats and I’ll see you both at the wedding!
- A Destination Wedding Trip Around the World – Positano Italy
- A Beautiful California Sunset – Engagement Photos in Santa Cruz
- The Meyer Family – Holiday Card Family Photography Photoshoot – Josh Wong Photography
- An Intimate Wedding at Liberty House, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Loeb Central Park Boathouse Wedding | Katie and Alex | by Josh Wong New York (NYC) Wedding Photography