Avary and Zeke Offbeat Wedding – Pumpkin Bashing Halloween San Francisco Wedding! Wedding Pictures by Josh Wong Photography
San Francisco, CA.
Wedding Ceremony: Shakespeare Garden, Golden Gate Park
Reception: Venue 550
I rarely get offbeat weddings, but when I do, I never turn them down because they are always fun, unique and generally have many surprises. For Avary and Zeke’s wedding, they had a samurai pumpkin bash. How fun is that? To top that off, their bridal party was amazing. We pulled off some amazing photographs during our bridal shoot at the Balmy Street San Francisco Murals. Their wedding ceremony was a little more classic. Held at Shakespeare’s Garden in Golden Gate Park, both couples entered at opposite end of the garden and met at the center sundial where they lit their candle and completed their nuptials in front of their family and closest friends. Afterwards, everyone had a break to get into costumes before heading to Venue 550 for the pumpkin bash and slash. With katanas in hand, guest decimated roughly 30-40 pumpkins. Below is the amazing montage and a few of my many favorites from this offbeat wedding. Enjoy!
© Josh Wong Photography
- Tribeca 360 + Tribeca Rooftop Wedding
- A Destination Wedding Trip Around the World – Positano Italy
- A Beautiful California Sunset – Engagement Photos in Santa Cruz
- The Meyer Family – Holiday Card Family Photography Photoshoot – Josh Wong Photography
- An Intimate Wedding at Liberty House, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Loeb Central Park Boathouse Wedding | Katie and Alex | by Josh Wong New York (NYC) Wedding Photography