Avary and Zeke Offbeat Wedding – Pumpkin Bashing Halloween San Francisco Wedding! Wedding Pictures by Josh Wong Photography
San Francisco, CA.
Wedding Ceremony: Shakespeare Garden, Golden Gate Park
Reception: Venue 550
I rarely get offbeat weddings, but when I do, I never turn them down because they are always fun, unique and generally have many surprises. For Avary and Zeke’s wedding, they had a samurai pumpkin bash. How fun is that? To top that off, their bridal party was amazing. We pulled off some amazing photographs during our bridal shoot at the Balmy Street San Francisco Murals. Their wedding ceremony was a little more classic. Held at Shakespeare’s Garden in Golden Gate Park, both couples entered at opposite end of the garden and met at the center sundial where they lit their candle and completed their nuptials in front of their family and closest friends. Afterwards, everyone had a break to get into costumes before heading to Venue 550 for the pumpkin bash and slash. With katanas in hand, guest decimated roughly 30-40 pumpkins. Below is the amazing montage and a few of my many favorites from this offbeat wedding. Enjoy!
© Josh Wong Photography
- How to Prepare for Wedding Family Photos (Shot List with full sample list!)
- Wedding Photography – Le Chateau Banquet – South Salem, NY
- Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa Wedding Pictures by Josh Wong Photography
- Hilton Pearl River, New York Wedding by Josh Wong Photography
- Wedding at The William Vale Hotel – Brooklyn, New York
- Tribeca 360 + Tribeca Rooftop Wedding